Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jason Fitch Response

Jason Fitch is the Pastor at Freedom Valley Tulsa. Josh Ploch is the Associate Pastor to Jason Fitch. They are both amazing people in which i have had the opportunity to meet and their hearts are huge and they are just amazing men of God!

Today Jason talked about Discipleship and Evangelism. Believe it or not they are trying to start a Discipleship group right now where they would have a group of people who are willing to get together with new believers in the church to help them grow and just talk about the Bible and just be able to disciple them just as Jesus discipled many. I think that this idea is awesome and so necessary so that first off, not only can you see the people that are growing in Christ that you are ministering to, but it can also Jason to grow his church even more! I just love this idea of what he is doing and i am personally really going to pray that God would work out something awesome for Jason and the staff so that they can do some awesome ministering in Tulsa!

Another thing that i loved hearing Jason talk about today was how he does team building. This interests me for the reason that i believe God is calling me to work in discipleship ministry and i want to be able to know how to do some awesome team building and finding the right people to work with my vision and what God has called me to one day! One thing that Jason said was, "Pray that God would go ahead of you to build that team first." I like this saying because really when you think about it, God is already thinking about the people that he has picked out for your team. I think thought too that you need to pray and ask God to set those right people before you and that God would help you to choose the right people. I am so excited for the ministry that i will work in one day and what God is going to do in the young adults that i am able to minister to and i just cannot wait! I can't believe how much God has been growing me in my calling in this class. Jason has such a heart and i loved what he talked about today but these two things were exactly what stuck out to me today and i thank God for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment